- All cost is included on check out for delivery to South Africa, no hidden or additional customs or vat, all is paid for and included in the cart total.
- Unless otherwise agreed or stipulated in the User's order or on the Website, the User's order will be delivered by the courier company or persons, as may be specified by Doodles-Cafe, to the address provided during the order process. The User may also collect the order from Doodles-Cafe' address specified in clause 3.1 above when option is available.
- Although every effort will be made to ensure that delivery takes place within the time period specified in clause 5.1, the size and quantity of an order as well as the distance between Doodles-Cafe and the delivery address provided, amongst other circumstances, may require a longer period for delivery. The User will be notified from time to time of any anticipated delays with delivery and, in such circumstances, the updated delivery time will substitute and take preference over the delivery time stipulated in the confirmatory email or reflected on the Doodles-Cafe's invoice.
- The initial shipping costs quoted to the User when an order is placed are only estimated costs. Doodles-Cafe shall subsequently contact the User and provide the User with a quotation for the actual costs. Doodles-Cafe will not ship an order unless the User has approved the actual costs. If the User does not approve the actual costs, the order will be cancelled and Doodles-Cafe will refund the User the price paid for the goods concerned.
- The User acknowledges that Doodles-Cafe shall rely on the accuracy of the delivery address as provided by the User. Doodles-Cafe does not verify the accuracy of any particulars of a delivery address provided by the User. The User shall check the accuracy of the delivery address every time when placing an order. Doodles-Cafe shall not be liable for any costs, loss, damages or claims incurred by the User relating to an inaccurate or incorrect delivery address provided by the User.
- Risk in respect of ordered products will pass to the User once they have been collected from Doodles-Cafe premises by the Relevant Courier, the delivery service or the User, as the case may be. Ownership in such ordered products will, however, remain reserved until the full purchase price and all outstanding sums (including VAT and any and all applicable delivery charges, costs, fees and the like) due by the User have been paid to and received by Doodles-Cafe.
- Although the risk in respect of order products will pass to the User in terms of the provisions of clause 5.3, Doodles-Cafe will, as a courtesy to the User, insure ordered products up to a value of R1000.00 (one thousand rand). If the User wishes to insure the ordered products for an amount that exceeds R1000.00 (one thousand rand), the User shall inform Doodles-Cafe of this in the order comments and the User shall be liable for any costs and premiums in respect of the increased insurance.
- The User furthermore acknowledges and agrees that he has read and understood the requirements set out in this clause 4.6 and in clause 3.4 before placing an order using the Website.
- If products are indicated as "pre-order" on the Website, Doodles-Cafe will only order such product for the User once it has received full payment from the User in respect of such product.
- Same Day Shipping in South Africa, Gauteng:
Same Day Shipping items refers to any item that usually get's 'shipped out of the Doodles warehouse or is available for collection (when 'the customer' is notified) within 24 hours after an order's payment reflects in our bank account'. Although we try our best to ship out same day It can happen from time to time that Same day items are delayed because of stock irregularities or in the case of very high order volumes. If this is the case it will be communicated to customers. Shipping Courier delivery times from the (Doodles-Cafe) warehouse varies depending on area, freight option selected and size. Although tracking numbers are readily available and emailed upon pick up to 'the customer' to liaise with the chosen 'freight provider' on more precise time indication of a said delivery.
- International Customs, Duties & Taxes (all countries excluding South Africa and United States)
You (The customer) are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to your destination country. International orders (shipped to countries outside of South Africa) may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. These fees are levied once a shipment reaches your country and must be borne by the recipient. We (Doodles Cafe) have no control over these charges and can’t predict what they may be. Customs fees and policies are different from country to country and can change regularly. You (The customer) should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required by your country, it can cause delays beyond our delivery estimates.
Collection Options in SA;
In additional to our own main Doodles-Cafe warehouse collection hub in Pretoria East, South Africa KINDLY NOTE PARGO IS DISABLED FOR NOW BECAUSE OF AN INTEGRATION ISSUE AS SOON AS IT IS FIXED WE WILL ADD IT AGAIN. (we will also in the future partner with Pargo to offer pick up options more flexible and closer to our SA customers. At check out you will be able to choose from over 3000 Pargo Pick up points in South Africa and neighbouring countries. Clicks Pargo pick up stores being one of the most popular choice as you can collect 7 days a week. We have teamed up with PARGO - offering over 2500 collection/drop off points all over South Africa as well as neighbouring countries.)
International pick up points to follow in the future. For now, to international customers we will offer the best shipping options possible for delivery to your door.